Friday, October 12, 2012

Recipe: Chicken ratatouille

So far this is the best thing I have cooked that is Paleo...

  • Chicken thighs
  • Mushrooms chopped
  • Pepper Red/Yellow sliced
  • Tomato chopped
  • Courgette sliced
  • Onion chopped
  • Garlic clove crushed
  • Glass of wine (I used home made)
  • Tin tomatoes

Method:

  • heat some oil (your choice) in a frying pan
  • brown your chicken thighs on all sides (about 10 mintues)
  • add the mushrooms, peppers, garlic, courgette
  • Allow to soften
  • Add the chopped tomato



  • Wait until everything is softening
  • Then add to a perspex dish (very paleo lol) and cover with tin tomatoes (chopped) and salt and pepper (by next year I hope to be using just fresh tomatoes but its autmn and I dont have the resources right now!)
  • Season for me this means sprinkle with salt and pepper possibly add any herbs you want (I didn't this time)
  • Add to a pre heated oven 230C wait 30 minutes
  • Serve..
  • Scoff! but save half the sauce for tomorrows lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment